Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wound in the force

are your boobs real?

Yes, I grew them all by myself.

" I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are...





" I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete.
Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen. " – Darth Vader

causticconsular: glittering-knight: rhiannon42: banasmagiccast...



causticconsular:

glittering-knight:

rhiannon42:

banasmagiccastle:

epochayur:

who's ready for alcohol poisoning

so who's ready to play this with me

Guys don't do this you'll die in the first 5 minutes of Microsoft's conference.

The rules change when you get to Bioware's and the only words you have to drink for are "emotionally engaging" and "immersive."

surfacage: do you ever have that feeling…. technology makes...







surfacage:

do you ever have that feeling….

technology makes everything imaginary, my friend

Dual Blades Skill: Star Burst Stream









Dual Blades Skill: Star Burst Stream

"YOU'RE A WINCHESTER. NOT A LOSECHESTER."

"YOU'RE A WINCHESTER. NOT A LOSECHESTER."

- John Winchester probably said this at some point. (via a-bagel)

Photo



Photo



tiefighters: Stencilled Star Wars Created by epyon5 Prints...









tiefighters:

Stencilled Star Wars

Created by epyon5

Prints available at Etsy for $10

ArtistTumblr || Etsy || Facebook || DeviantART || Twitter

Misato Katsuragi Appreciation How do I even begin to explain...









Misato Katsuragi Appreciation

How do I even begin to explain Misato Katsuragi?

  • Misato is awesome.
  • She's a sexy twenty-nine-year-old lady and a major in the Japanese military - and don't test her on that, because she can and will bust a cap in some SEELE motherfucker's ass when they try to invade NERV and start Third Impact. 
  • Misato puts up with living with Shinji and Asuka for twenty-six episodes, three movies and multiple spinoffs, goddamn. Could you do that? No, you couldn't. 
  • (A side note: I love Shinji and Asuka too, their appreciation posts are coming.)
  • She only sleeps with one person throughout the entire series, but people call her a slut because their tiny brains can't handle the existence of such a free, fabulous bitch.
  • Other people have cats and dogs? Misato has a penguin, because Misato gives zero fucks. 
  • Fun fact about the penguin: according to the manga, she rescued it from animal experimentation because she's kind-hearted as fuck.
  • Misato finds out the truth about Third Impact and does her best to stop it while everyone else is off fucking crying about their dead wives and moms.
  • She's got issues, but fuck it, this is Evangelion. We're all mad here.

And if you write her off as a slut, you're not worthy to lick the dirt off her sexyfine high-heeled boots. Bow.

sithacademyvaledictorian: (via TumbleOn)



sithacademyvaledictorian:

(via TumbleOn)

fandom-mused-fandom-games: 1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's...



fandom-mused-fandom-games:

1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom's symbol (shown above) in an art piece I'm making

If you would like to see all of the fandomslook through these posts

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FANDOMsend me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I'll add them

If you would like to know more about the project, read this post

FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT

22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. 29. Most embarrassing moment. 34. My biggest pet peeves. 39. Most traumatic experience.

The meanest thing someone has ever said to me:

When I was in school and a lot heavier than I am now I was called fat and ugly pretty regularly, and told to kill myself on occasion. I suppose that was pretty mean? Haha. I haven't been called something mean since school, I think.

Most embarrassing moment:

Honestly I find almost everything embarrassing, I feel embarrassed just going into a store. There aren't many memorable embarrassing incidents because they all blend together so well.

(Answered)

Most traumatic experience:

My mum being mentally ill and seeing her go pretty much insane was hard, her being put in the mental hospital was traumatic for me especially. I was young and felt like I had nobody to turn to, it sucked.

drewpixel: SUPER BLUTH BROS! ♥ I made this awhile back!Check...



drewpixel:

SUPER BLUTH BROS! ♥

I made this awhile back!
Check out the full animated intro here: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwCQcCUVx4w

Photo



lady-fett: yes yes yes yes.



lady-fett:

yes yes yes yes.

14,24,34,44

What my greatest achievement is:

A couple of years ago I ate the exact same kind of pepperoni pizza for dinner every single night for almost half a year, that's dedication right there.

I'll love you if:

You can eat an alarming amount of food in one sitting with me, while watching Star Wars or weird documentaries.

My biggest pet peeves:

People that insist on attempting eye contact with me even though it clearly makes me uncomfortable, loud breathing, snoring.

All the pets I've ever had:

I've had dogs, cats, iguanas, hamsters, mice, rabbits, fish, frogs, lizards, birds, chinchillas. My family are quite the animal lovers.

18

What I find attractive in the preferred sex:

I like people that are similar to me in personality, shy and "nerdy" I suppose. I can find literally ANYONE physically attractive if we have personality/interests in common. I guess looks aren't really something I notice much, unless you are wearing a cool shirt or something.

Photo



fyeahjlbiggs: Heartbreaking



fyeahjlbiggs:

Heartbreaking

No comments:

Post a Comment